CUET UG Previous Year paper for practice.
Here is CUET UG official General Paper part- A, It consists of 25 questions on English Grammer, Reasoning, and General studies.
CUET UG Previous year papers with answer key/solutions.
UG-QP – 01
PART – A
Questions 1 – 10: Fill in the blanks with the most grammatically correct and meaningful
option from those given.
- I had sent the application five days __
A) ago B) before C) since D) hence
2. The maintenance __ law and order is the state’s responsibility.
A) for B) of C) about D) for
3. It is a month since the holidays __
A) has begun B) may begin C) began D) have begin
4. Can you __ all the questions ?
A) solved B) solving C) able to solved D) solve
5. Great emphasis has to be __ on the building of our student’s character.
A) lain B) laid C) lied D) layed
6. Hardly __ I left the house, when it began to rain.
A) did B) do C) had D) have
7. Your __ in class is compulsory.
A) presence B) presense C) present D) presenting
8. She is absolutely ____________in our welfare.
A) indifferent B) disinterested C) unattached D) reluctant
9. His parents will never give their __ to such a proposal.
A) evidence B) willingness C) consent D) agreement
10. Send in __ is next in the queue.
A) whomever B) whichever C) who so ever D) whoever
11. Electricity is produced form dry cell through
A) Chemical Energy B) Thermal Energy
C) Mechanical Energy D) Nuclear Energy
12. Lift was invented by
A) J. J. Thompson B) Marie Curie C) E.G. Otis D) Von-Kleef
13. The science of making maps is called
A) Morphography B) Cartography C) Calligraphy D) Geography
14. The temple of Buddhists is called
A) Madrasa B) Vihara C) Uplisa D) Naurau
15. Bodh Gaya is situated in
A) Nepal B) Bihar C) Rajasthan D) Sri Lanka
16. Chairperson of State Bank of India is…..
A) Arundhati Bhattacharya
B) Naina Lal Kidwai
C) Kiran Majumdar
D) Chanda Kocchar
17. Which of the following Sikh Gurus instituted the Khalsa Panth ?
A) Guru Gobind Singh B) Guru Teg Bahadur
C) Guru Arjun Dev D) Guru Nanak Dev
18. Which of the following is known as “Morning Star”?
A) Saturn B) Mars C) Mercury D) Venus
19. In a row of boys, A is tenth from the left and B is ninth from the right end. Now if
they interchange their positions, A becomes fifteenth from left. The total number of
boys in the row is
A) 23 B) 26 C) 27 D) 28
20. The Chairperson of National Human Rights Commission is
A) Mr. K.G. Balkrishnan B) Mr. H.L. Dattu
C) Mr. D.J. Pandian D) Mr. Ashok Chawle
21. The author of the book “The Turbulent Years 1980-1996” is
A) Mr. Kapil Sibal B) Mr. P.V. Narshimha Rao
C) Mr. Pranab Mukharjee D) Mr. Kaushik Besu
22. Which metal was first used by the Vedic people?
A) Gold B) Silver C) Copper D) Iron
23. Find the next term of the series AOP, CQR, EST, GUV
A) JYZ B) HWX C) IWX D) JWX
24. Shyam started walking from point ‘P’ towards south. After walking 40 m he turned
left, then walked 30 m and reached a point ‘Q’. What will be the direction of ‘Q’
with respect to point ‘P’ ?
A) North-East B) South-West C) South-East D) North-West
25. A-B means A is the mother of B. A* B means A is father of B and A + B means A is
the daughter of B. Now for M-NT + Q, which of the relation is not true?
A) T is N’s daughter
B) N is wife of Q
C) M is mother in law of Q
D) Q is wife of N A -6